In order to reduce energy consumption and significantly improve the quality of light, Tetra Engineering is proposing the substitution of current lighting fixtures (such as high-pressure sodium) with LED fixtures, to several public administrations.
The RELAMPING technique is based on the replacement of traditional lamps with LED light fixtures, through a PLUG & PLAY system: no intervention is required on any existing electrical system, as replacement of the lighting fixtures i sufficient.
The study of these inteventions bases on:
- a technical assessment: performing lighting calculations to check compliance with regulatory parameters and with lighting and visual health quality;
- an economic evaluation: calculation of energy consumption pre-intervention as post-intervention, accounting for economic benefits based on the costs to be endured.
Tetra Engineering Srl is developing Relamping studies in the Public Administrations of a number of municipalities in Romania:
- Victoria, 9000 inhabitants, situated in the district of Brasov, in the Transylvania region (https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_%28Bra%C8%99ov%29)
- Milcov, 1800 inhabitants, situated in the Olt district, in the Muntenia region (https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milcov)
- Botoşani, 116000 inhabitants, capital of the district, in the region of Moldova (https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boto%C8%99ani)
and in 22 schools of Mediaş - 53,000 inhabitants - situated in the district of Sibiu in Transylvania (https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media%C8%99)